(If you are hiring a Snap and Go Baby Capsule to turn your pram in a travel system, check the compatible prams in our blog! We have adaptors for hire. If you have any questions, please contact our team on 1300 735 206 !)
SPECIAL: Hire 7 months for the price of 6!
- Australia’s only baby capsule suitable for low birth weight and premature infants without restrictive medical conditions.
- Australia’s first baby capsule suitable for newborn up to 12 months (approx.).
- ISOFLEX™ connectors allow for installation to vehicles with ISOFIX low anchorages.
- Thermo5® High Performance fabric with Bamboo Charcoal delivers the premium comfort your baby deserves.
- Integrated stabilising bar ensures that the Baby capsule does not rotate in the event of a crash.
- The rotating carry handle allows you to convert your capsule to a rocker or a stationary seat/feeder.
- EPS foam and high side walls for maximum side impact protection.
- Large sun canopy for protection whilst out and about.
- Includes insert, shoulder pads and crotch pad for additional support and comfort.
- Rates are available in the drop down box to the right of "Hire Duration" selection.
- Take advantage of our great special - 7 months for the price of 6 on all 6 month bookings!
- Complimentary installation is included with all capsule bookings.
- All our team members are fully certified to install our baby equipment hire products.
- Simply select your hire duration and number required then Add to Cart.
- You are able to specify your dates of hire and any required delivery during the check out process.
- Or call us on 1300 735 206 to speak to our team member
Anything Baby stocks a wide range of capsules to suits all needs. We offer professional installation on all capsule hire and guarantee you peace of mind that your little one remains comfortable and safe.
If you are involved in any type of car accident, firstly we hope your family is safe. Secondly you need to inform us of what has happened. We will replace your car child restraint with another. The restraint will be destroyed. You will also need to complete a declaration stating that the restraint has been involved in an accident.